Finding the perfect bra is essential for feeling comfortable and supported. Besides creating a lovely cleavage, a good fitting bra means:
Better posture Tips
Relief for the back
Comfort with no pinching or pain
Our fitting guidelines help you find the perfect fit and determine the right bra size.
HOW TO DETERMINE THE RIGHT BRA SIZE?
There are three variables that you have to take into account when "travesti
" determining bra sizes for women: Under bust width, bust circumference and style that fits to that equation.
Our bra table of sizes will give you an approximate size. However, you will need to experiment with different bra styles and "sissy
" sister sizes to find which bra size and style fits your body the best.
Measures for women
Please stand straight and breathe calmly.
Use a measuring tape.
Maybe a good friend can "crossdresser Tips
" help you out.
Now measure the under bust width with a measuring tape:
The measure has to be taken just below the bust, quite tightly but comfortable enough to allow you to breathe normally.
Read the measurement from the tape and round up or down if necessary, to the nearest multiple of five, i.e. 75, 80, 85 etc.
For the cup size please measure the bust circumference.
The measure has to be taken on the widest part of the bust with a fairly loose measuring tape, in order not to deform or squeeze the "crossdresser
Ensure the measuring tape is at the same height across the bust as across your back.
Read the measurement from the tape.
Check out our bra size calculator once you have your measurements.
WHAT MAKES OUR FULLER CUP BRAS SO SPECIAL?
- 1-The Straps: Decorative and supportive, the straps of our plus sizes bras are specially designed for your individual shape to provide the support you need without digging into your skin.
- 2-The special 3-D Flexi Wire: Tailored specially for Triumph fuller cup bras, the 3-D Flexi Wire is more supportive and flexible than a normal wire. It adapts to your body giving you a light uplift and a push-in effect for a beautiful and natural décolleté.
- 3-The under bust band: Carefully designed with the extra support of the side boning, the waistband releases pressure from your shoulders providing you the majority of the support. It is designed to sit firmly around your body without digging in. For extra comfort it has extremely soft hook-and-eye closure.
HOW TO IDENTIFY THE PERFECT BRA FIT?
When a bra fits perfectly you will feel like a goddess: the bra is comfortable when there’s no pinching or pain, it supports you weightlessly and creates a feminine silhouette. You will love wearing it! And maybe forget it’s even there.
A lot of women do not feel this way. Surveys and studies reveal that most women tend to be wearing the wrong bra type or, more often than not the wrong bra size. We would like to make sure that you feel "crossdressing
" confident and comfortable in every bra you wear.
To help guide you through the process, we have gathered the key points which show that a bra fits perfectly. We suggest that you check the fit of the bras in your lingerie drawer according to them:
The under bust band:
This part of the bra provides the majority of the support so it is important that it fits firmly, parallel to the cups. Look in the mirror and check that the band is at the same level all around your body. You don’t want to have back pain because of wearing the wrong bra size, do you?
When buying a new bra, fasten it on the first/outermost row of hooks. This will allow the bra to be tightened as the under bust band starts to get slightly looser after you’ve worn it a few times.
- If the band rides up at the back it is probably too big. Please choose a smaller under bust size and go up a cup size.
They should sit parallel or slightly V-shaped on the back.
- If the straps are digging into your shoulder it might be a sign that the under bust band is too big and not giving enough support. Try a smaller under bust size and a cup size bigger. Please see sister size.
- If the straps, after being adjusted, are slipping down your shoulders it might mean that the under bust band is too small. Try a bigger under bust size, and consider trying a cup size smaller.
The cups of a bra, especially when underwired should go right around the contour of the breast sitting flat against your ribs without digging into the breast tissue. The whole breast should also fit neatly into the cup with no excess of flesh showing on the sides of the cup or spilling out over top. This applies even when wearing push-up or low cut bras. In extreme cases wearing cups that are too small will give the appearance of four breasts. There should not be any space underneath the cups at the root of the breast or any gaping across the top half of the cup.
Before you change the cup size, please make sure that your breasts are completely “dropped” into the cups. Lean a bit forward, lift and jiggle them into the cup and smooth out the sides.
- If you feel the underwire is digging in between your breasts or in the breast tissue, try going one cup size bigger, but keep the under bust size the same.
- If the under bust band is curling up or standing away from the body, the cup is probably too small, go up a cup size, keep the under bust size the same.
- If the cup puckers and looks baggy it is probably too big, so try a smaller cup size with the same under bust size.
The centre front of the bra:
The centre front of the bra sits between the breasts and is also called a bra bridge. The bra bridge should lie flat against the body.
- If there is a gap between the bra bridge and your rib cage, or the bra bridge sits on top of your breasts, it might mean that the cup size is too small. Try to go up a cup size, keeping the under bust size the same.
In case you discover that the bras in your lingerie drawer do not fit as described, we recommend a professional bra fitting in one of stores.
Nevertheless, every woman is different and no two breasts are exactly the same, so the comfort and fit may also be affected by the type of bra you’re trying on. It might be that a balconette bra fits you better than a full cup bra in the same size, or a wired, padded bra better than a wired bra. Therefore try different bra styles to find your perfect bra fit.