- Do apply make-up in the lighting you’ll be photographed in so it’s not too heavy,” says Factor. “For natural light, avoid sparkle -- it accentuates fine lines and ages you.”"
- “Do use a light-reflecting concealer (like Make Up For Ever HD Concealer) to combat undereye shadows,” he says.
- “Don’t wear too much blush,” and blend it in really well.
- “Do use an anti-shine product to keep skin matte. Oily skin looks shinier in pictures taken with flash.”
- Do cheat the camera.” Stand sideways, cross your legs to slim the body, and twist your shoulders to face the photographer. “Definitely don’t stand dead-on,” he advises.
- Don’t chew gum. You’ll get snapped mid-chomp.”
- “Do mind your posture. Confidence shines through in every photo, so bring it!”
10 Simple All Natural Beauty Tips
1. Banana and Egg Hair Treatment
2. Moisturizing Nail Treatment
3. Simple Honey Face Mask
4. Apple Cider Vinegar Clarifying Shampoo
5. Elbow and Knee Exfoliate and Skin Brightener
6. Gentle Body Scrub
7. Easy Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment
8. SIMPLE TOXIC-FREE SHAVING CREAm
9. All Natural Black Head Removal
10. Dry Brushing for Better Skin
Photos are a great way to share your femme self with the world.
But maybe you think you have to look like a model to take stunning photos?
Guess again! Taking beautiful photos is all about SKILL.
Here are my top 5 secrets for looking HOT in your femme photos:
1. Angle your body
When it comes to flattering photos, it’s all about the angles.
The #1 rule is to avoid facing the camera straight on. This tends to make your body look wider than it actually is.
Instead, angle your torso away from the camera. This creates the illusion of smaller shoulders and helps balance the proportions of your body.
2. Position the camera correctly
The camera angle has a huge impact on how your photos turn out. If the camera is too low, it can create the look of a double chin.
The camera lens should be positioned at or above eye level for the most flattering shots.
Another tip is to project your chin forward an inch or so more than normal. This helps define your jawline, regardless of the camera angle.
3. Find your best side
It’s not a myth that everybody has a “good side”. Our faces aren’t perfectly symmetrical, so they look different from each side.
Experiment with different facial angles until you find your best look. Try turning your face slightly right or left, and tilting your chin up and down.
Once you’ve found your good side, work it!
4. Watch your arms
Arms are a trouble spot for many crossdressers and transgender women.
Posing with your arms pressed against your body makes them look even bigger. Keep your arms slightly away from your body for a slimming effect.
Do you wish you had a thinner, more feminine figure right now?
I’m guessing the answer is YES!
The good news is that there are some easy tricks for looking 5 or 10 pounds thinner – instantly! (No diets or grueling workouts required.)
Here are 5 ways to slenderize your body now:
1. Wear clothes that fit right
The way your clothes fit has a huge impact on how you look.
- Clothes that are too tight highlight your trouble spots and emphasize fat rolls.
- Clothes that are too big add bulk and give your body a formless shape.
Instead of squeezing or drowning your body with ill-fitting clothes, choose items that GRAZE your figure. Garments that skim along your body create a thinner illusion.
2. Go for V necks and open collars
V neck tops and open collars create flattering vertical lines down your torso (where most TG girls carry their weight) and help draw attention to your face.
If you have large breasts (or wear large breast forms), you should definitely stay away from high neck tops since these create a matronly look.
3. Choose flattering accessories
Accessories are a great way to direct people’s eyes towards your assets – and AWAY from a beer belly or bulges.
Here are 3 suggestions:
- Wear beautiful earrings to draw the focus away from your body to your face.
- Wear long necklaces to create the illusion of a slimmer torso. (Vertical lines keep the eyes moving up and down instead of out.
- If you have nice hands, wear bracelets and rings to bring attention to your wrists. This helps distract from big arms and/or broad shoulders.
4. Keep your chin up
A double chin can make even the thinnest girl look fat. Keep your chin lifted to give your neck a more defined look. This is especially important in photos.
While you’re at it, check your posture! Good posture can instantly take 5 pounds off your figure.
5. Choose your colors wisely
I’m sure you’ve heard that wearing dark colors can downplay your trouble spots. While this is true, it doesn’t mean you have to live in black clothes.
Instead, wear clothes of a similar tone or intensity. A monochromatic look creates an uninterrupted vertical line. This makes you look thinner than if you were wearing contrasting colors. For example:
- Wear a blue top with denim jeans.
- Pair a burgundy cardigan with brown pants.
- Add black pantyhose under a black dress.
Look your best – even with a few pounds to spare…
While there’s no substitute for a healthy diet and exercise, these tips can make a big difference in your appearance! (For more on this topic, I also suggest checking out 7 Belly-Flattening Fashion Tricks for Crossdressers and MTF Transgender Women.)
I’d love to know how important an issue WEIGHT is for you…
Do you want to lose weight? Gain weight? Or are you blessed with a perfect body?
Please take my poll and leave your comments below!
do you feel responsible approximately crossdressing or being transgender? unfortunately, lots of “my girls” tell me that they do.
if you feel you need to lie or sneak around to keep your female facet hidden, i will recognize the conflict.
however let’s get one factor straight – there’s not anything wrong with crossdressing or being transgender. duration.
we stay in a world with very described gender roles. sadly, those roles are even more rigid for males.
it’s good enough for women to specific their masculinity by dressing like tomboys or with the aid of performing sturdy and assertive. however if a man appears or acts female, he’s labeled as weird, vulnerable, or gay.
the underlying message is that it’s ok to be masculine (even in case you’re a female), but femininity is some thing to be ashamed of.
what the heck!?
society is slowing converting, but the time to reject these old messages is now.
i think iggy pop said it first-rate:
“i’m now not ashamed to dress like a girl because i don’t suppose it’s shameful to be a woman.”
there’s no shame in changing your gender to suit who you are on the inside both!
i’d like to pay attention your mind on this subject matter…
do you conflict with guilt or is it a non-difficulty for you? if you’ve triumph over emotions of guilt, how did you do so?
please take my ballot and go away me your remarks underneath!
we nevertheless have a full month of summer time left inside the northern hemisphere, so that you recognize what that means…
nonetheless time to rock a bikini or go well with!
even in case you aren’t prepared to hit the seashore en femme, i think each crossdresser and transgender girls should personal a bathing suit. wear one for sunbathing, lounging by the pool, or posing in a beach babe photoshoot.
however how will you appearance your exceptional whilst so little is left to the creativeness?
right here are my top 5 suggestions for searching hot in swimming gear:
1. enhance your hips and bust
to maximise your curves, try those tips:
- pass for ruffles and ruching. these style information are first rate for including quantity wherein you lack curves.
- put on a padded bikini pinnacle. luckily, many bikinis and swimsuits include built-in padding for delivered oomph.
- attempt a skirted bikini backside. a skirt that flares out at the hips is an easy way to add inches. it’s additionally wonderful for masking areas you won"t experience comfortable showing.
ruffles and ruching padded bikini tip skirted bikini bottom
2. downplay your shoulders
the name of the game to attractive body is balanced proportions. downplaying your shoulders will create a greater feminine balance between your upper and lower body.
here are a few tricks for making vast shoulders appear like greater sensitive:
- avoid string bikinis until you"re virtually tiny. as an alternative, choose a bikini top with extensive straps to stability the proportion of your shoulders.
- strive a halter pinnacle. halter tops draw the attention in, growing a slimming impact. they’re also extraordinary for displaying off cleavage.
- avoid bandeau tops. bandeau tops create a sturdy horizontal line across the chest, making your top body appearance even wider.
don’t: string bikini do: halter pinnacle don’t: bandeau top
3. slender your center
here’s the way to create a sexy hourglass shape:
- put on a shaping swimsuit. there are lots of swimsuits with constructed-in control panels to maintain in and slenderize your torso. check out the miraclesuit and spanx swimming wear.
- look for suits with aspect panels in a contrasting color. a coloration blocked go well with is a high-quality trick for slimming your torso. the eye is drawn closer to the center of your frame and the perimeters are minimized, growing the appearance of a slimmer torso.
- put on a monokini. a monokini is a horny swimming gear style that has cutout aspects. it’s less revealing than a bikini and the cutout side panels create the visible illusion of an hourglass determine.
shaping swimsuit contrasting side panels monokini
4. easy your silhouette
it’s now not just about form and length, however growing a graceful and clean silhouette. here are crucial recommendations:
- make sure your go well with suits. a match this is too small will dig in and create unattractive bulges and belly rolls. a healthy that is too big will slump.
- master the art of the “tuck.” bikini bottoms go away not anything to the creativeness, so that you’ll need to make certain a clean appearance. there are plenty of forums and web sites that can give suggestions on a way to try this without difficulty. (or take my first tip and wear a skirted bikini bottom.)
5. pose quite
posture is constantly critical, however it’s specially essential when your whole body is on full show.
you must continually be privy to the manner you preserve your frame when you’re in a bikini. consider your posture whether you’re sitting round a pool talking to pals or posing for the digital camera.
keep your tummy in and avoid slouching at all times. the extra long and lifted your posture, the slimmer you"ll seem.
equipped to your own seaside babe moment?
observe those suggestions and that i promise you’ll appearance sizzling at the beach or poolside.
for thought, i’ve compiled a gallery of 8 beautiful transgender bikini models under.
who is your favored? vote underneath and – if you’re feeling brave – percentage your personal bikini babe photograph within the remarks!
8 lovely transgender bikini models
lea t jenna talackova isis king caroline cossey ines-loan rau geena rocero carmen carrera leave out sahhara