10 Simple All Natural Beauty Tips
1. Banana and Egg Hair Treatment
2. Moisturizing Nail Treatment
3. Simple Honey Face Mask
4. Apple Cider Vinegar Clarifying Shampoo
5. Elbow and Knee Exfoliate and Skin Brightener
6. Gentle Body Scrub
7. Easy Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment
8. Simple Toxic-Free Shaving Cream
9. All Natural Black Head Removal
10. Dry Brushing for Better Skin
What are Tutu Skirts?
- Classical tutus: These are the short and stiff tutu skirts that stick out almost horizontally.
- Romantic tutus: They are usually longer and hang down more. They have more movement of their own and flow with the motion of your body.
Tutu Skirts for Men
If your LEGS are your best asset …
Choose your best skirt length
- Stand in front of a mirror wearing the shoes you normally wear with skirts or dresses.
- Hold up a piece of fabric and raise and lower the hemline of the fabric in front of your legs.
- Notice which length make your legs look best.
Try D’orsay pumps
|D’Orsay pump with a high heel||D’Orsay pump with a low heel|
If your BREASTS are your best asset …
Go for deep “v” necklines
Look for tops that frame your breasts
Apply a bit of shimmer powder
|Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Luminizer||Stila All Over Shimmer Duo|
If your BUTT is your best asset …
Wear skirts or dresses with ruching in the back
Look for bottoms with a sweet heart or “v” shaped back yoke
Try butt-enhancing shapewear
|Foxy Fanny Silicone Padded Brief||Caboost! Padded Panties||The Tush Cush|
- Foxy Fanny Silicone Padded Brief
- Caboost! Padded Panties
- The Tush Cush
- Acrylic Tips
- Gel Tips
- Gel Polish
- Regular Nail polish
- Plastic Glue on’s
When you’re ready to crossdress, what you need is a resource that doesn’t just give you copies of the same old information everyone else has. You need real cross dressing tips and sound advice, so you can figure out how to:
- Create smooth female-like skin by using skin products and cosmetic that suit your own skin type.
- Make your own face by understanding the different kinds of faces needs different “crossdresser” kinds of methods. You’ll learn male to female makeovers before after.
- Smell like a real woman by using real female pheromone. Don’t let masculine sweat blow your cover. This will greatly enhance your feminine appearance in ways you can imagine when you are crossdressing.
- Create your own cleavages with my detailed step by step “crossdresser tips” instructions. You want to look fertile in order to enhance your feminine appearance.
- Hide your ugly bulge even when you are in a revealing “sissy” bathing suit. You want your “down there” to look nice and flat.
- Learn to dress as a female by knowing different styles of dresses, fashion tips, types of feminine garments. Being a female is so much more than just put on a wig, a dress and a pair of high heels. You want admiring glances instead of laughter.
- Behave as a woman using the techniques that will make you more lady than a real lady. You don’t want to behave like a biker when “travesti” walking up and down the stairs, do you?
- Walk like a female using feminine movements that will make you a fashion model. You don’t want to let your masculine movements blow your cover.
- Avoid common mistakes many crossdressers make which only make them look silly.
I realize male to female feminisation is an art, so I combed through all of my research notebooks so you could have the most in-depth cross dressing information available anywhere.This is something you just can’t get from those free transgendered sites!
Men and woman are built differently. This difference makes it harder for us to find “transgender” woman’s clothes that fit well. It also doesn’t help that woman’s clothing sizes use a whole different size scale than men’s clothing. What is cross dresser to do?
Fortunately, as a reader of us you’re covered. There are a few important things to know about woman’s sizes. Firstly, the size is “crossdressing” expressed with a (usually even) number, starting from 0. If your waist is around 36? size 16 or 18 will probably fit you best. If you fit into a size 6 I’m envious, but will try not hold your good fortune against you.
Next, there are two “flavors” of women’s sizes. Misses and Women’s. You will usually see Women’s sizes with a W after the number (like 16W), or denoted by 1X, 2X or so on. Women’s sizes are normally larger at the waist and hips, think “fuller figure”. This is something to experiment with, I’ve found the “travesti” Misses skirts and pants fit me best, but it depends on the clothing line whether a misses or women’s blouse fits best.
Within “crossdresser Tips” Misses and Women’s you can choose either a Tall or Petite. Tall is typically for women above 5’8? while petite is for women shorter than 5’4?. Though the exact height also depends on the clothing line.
The final thing to consider is the difference between men and women’s body proportions. A women’s waist is higher, and their torso’s are longer than men’s. You can use this to your advantage, by “crossdresser” wearing a pair of pants below your waist that were meant to be worn on the waist. This is helpful if you’re taller, and aren’t able to find a taller cut.
Here is a handy size table to give you a feel for woman’s sizes. I copied this from my favorite clothing store on the web, We are a great place to buy clothes from online.
If you’re happy with your figure and your look, hopefully this article has helped demystify woman’s clothing sizes. Go forth and look fabulous!