1. Classic black pumpsWhat could be more chic than a pair of classic black pumps? They add a polished look to any "sissy" outfit. For the most mileage, choose a closed-toe, full back style with a heel that’s high enough to help loosen up your hips as you walk.
2. Ballet flatsYou don’t have to wear high heels to look feminine! Ballet flats are a fantastic option, especially if you’re on the tall side or want to look pretty "travesti" and stylish without sacrificing comfort.
3. D’Orsay pumpsThe d’Orsay is a beautiful and elegant pump style where the sides are cut away to reveal the arch of the foot. D’Orsay pumps are perfect for showing off shapely legs – an asset for most crossdressers and transgender women.
4. T-strapsT-straps add a sexy touch to pumps, high heel sandals, and flats. T-strap shoes have two distinct benefits:
- The ankle strap offers extra support for your ankles, making it easier to walk in them.
- The vertical line of the center strap balances the horizontal ankle strap and makes your legs look longer. (T-straps are more flattering than ankle strap shoes.)
5. Nude heels
If you’re on a budget, nude heels will give you the most "crossdressing" mileage since they can be worn with literally any color of outfit. Choose a nude tone that blends in with your skin to make your legs look miles long – an added bonus!